Winery Tours in Sonoma CountyTaste the Alexander, Dry Creek and Russian River Valleys.
Our scenic tours average four to five hours. We have a picnic lunch and see lots of beautiful scenery along the way. We will develop an iteinerary for you that will make your stay in Sonoma County a memorable one!
We provide transportation to and from your place of lodging in a comfortable 14 passenger van with big windows for plenty of visibility.
- Friendly, knowledgeable and competent local guide.
- Comfortable 14 passenger van with large windows for great views.
- Flexible. Tours are easily customized.
- Rates are charged per group, not individual and include a picnic lunch.
Our group of three ladies hired John as our guide to visit Russian River Wineries. I cannot say enough positive things about the experience. John is knowledgeable, a joy to be around and took incredible care of us. The lunch provided was also outstanding! When we mentioned in the wineries that John was out driver, they all said we were in the best hands. I highly recommend California Wine Tours.
John is very knowlegeable about the area. Great Historian. Delicious Jams. Highly Recommend.
- $60 per hour for 2 to 7 Guests
- $90 per hour for 8 to 12 Guests